- Business evolution & future plan
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Work for equity
- Social projects & no-profit activities
- Our (open) projects
Volcanic Minds is currently dedicated to supporting startups and SMEs that have a high level of technological content. Our experience and expertise in this area allow us to provide effective guidance and development services to these companies, helping them to grow and succeed.
Looking to the future, we plan to expand our services to include specific corporate service lines. This shift will enable us to work with larger companies and offer a broader range of services to our clients. We have already begun drafting a plan for this expansion and will be working to ensure that our services are well-suited to the needs of corporate entities.
Through this growth and rebalancing of our activities, we aim to continue supporting our current clients while also providing new opportunities for larger businesses to benefit from our expertise. Our commitment to quality and innovation remains at the core of our mission, and we look forward to serving both startups and corporations as we move forward.
For the current year, we plan to focus our efforts on a very limited number of Corporates (max 2-3). By working closely with these companies, we aim to gain a deeper understanding of their needs and identify potential opportunities for growth and development on next years.
As you probably know, SMART is a mnemonic acronym that can be used to drive the main objectives which stands for Specific Measurable Achievable Reasonable Time-bound.
This is a list of goals set for the current year (2023) by the company:
- Increase sales by 25% by the end of Q4 through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Increase website traffic by 50% by the end of Q3 through a combination of SEO strategies, social media advertising, and email marketing campaigns.
- Launch a new tailor-made service line dedicated to Corporate within the next 12 months, generating at least 15% of total earnings within the first year of launch.
- Diversify the business by going from a few customers to several customers, reducing the weight of each one to less than 20% of the total expected turnover.
- Identify and initiate at least one new social project to support in Q3 and Q4 periods.
- Conduct a study on the applicability of AI in our existing (open/closed) projects and explore opportunities for re-engineering them as white label services.
- Develop and implement a robust internship and stages program by the end of Q3 to attract and nurture top talent.
- Increase the number of collaborators by 33% in this year.
Volcanic Minds, as a company, understands the value of equity for starting projects. However, at this stage in the company’s life, it is not feasible to work only for equity for starting projects. The company’s limited resources are primarily focused on developing its core business operations and expanding its customer base.
That being said, the company is open to evaluating opportunities for evolutionary or maintenance stages of projects. Volcanic Minds recognizes the potential benefits of equity arrangements in these stages, as they can provide a viable means of financing for companies with limited financial resources. The company is willing to explore these opportunities on a case-by-case basis and will work to ensure that any equity arrangements are mutually beneficial for all parties involved.
We understand the importance of giving back a portion of our success for various reasons. Firstly, it helps to build a strong community around us. Secondly, contributing to social and non-profit activities allows us to use our expertise for the greater good (which is much needed). Lastly, it is an excellent way to motivate and raise awareness among our team members on topics that they may not be familiar with or confident in.
If you have any projects to propose, do not hesitate to write to us. We will evaluate them together. You can find more information on how to do so here.
The suite includes:
- Backend, divided into 2 projects
- Admin panel
All of which are designed to be customizable and adaptable to various projects.
The suite’s open-source nature allows for community contributions, improvements, and bug fixes. Volcanic Minds is committed to providing developers with the tools they need to build robust, scalable applications.